To be eligible to register in Texas, you must:
- be a U.S. citizen;
- be a resident of the county;
- be 18 years old (you may register at 17 years and 10 months);
- not a convicted felon (unless a person’s sentence is completed, including any probation or parole)
- not declared mentally incapacitated by a court of law
For more information, please read the Voter Registration in Texas pamphlet.
Am I Registered to Vote?
Can’t remember if you’ve registered in the past? Please feel free contact the Angelina County Election office at (936) 634-8376
If you know that you are not registered to vote, please use the Informal Online Application service. Just fill out the voter registration application online, print it and take it to the Angelina County Elections Department at:
Lufkin, TX 75901
- You may request a postage-paid application by filling out this form so that a voter registration application can be mailed to you. You must mail the voter registration application to the address above. Voter registration applications are also available at many post offices, libraries, Texas Department of Public Safety offices, and Texas Department of Human Services offices throughout the state.
- Printable Voter Registration Application (PDF, 820k)
- Request an Application for a Ballot by Mail